Thursday, January 7, 2010

Freak-out mode is nearly reached

For almost two years I've loathed this moment. This is the last night I get to sleep in my own bed. My cat seems to know I'm going away for how love-y he's been since I've been home from seeing Luke in Eugene. Saying goodbye to him wasn't the easiest either. I still have about a million things to do before leaving for Seattle, where I'm taking off from. As of now both my suitcases are empty. I don't feel prepared at all. I guess one thing that has eased a little bit of my stress is that I actually know where I'll be going to sleep at night (a whole four days before leaving) and it's actually the place I wanted to live. Right now I wouldn't recommend this experience to anyone. I know I won't be saying this in 5 months, but up until now, actually up until I finally unpack my stuff in the place I will be "permanently" residing, this whole thing as been the biggest pain. But I just need to keep reminding myself that I'm going to FRANCE and I'm sure I'll be a lot happier about this whole thing once I'm there, or I'd better be at least. One shall see. I'll be trying to put up posts as I travel, but if I don't, there'll be one whopping post by the time I get there and settled down. Travel can give you a lot to talk about.

No comments:

Post a Comment