Tuesday, August 23, 2011

First full day in Limoges

Slept in and we left the house around 3 to go shopping downtown. Walked around and went in various stores and I bought a new bath scrubbie thing because mine was starting to unravel. We went to a bakery where I bought my favorite raspberry tart and also to Monoprix, where I bought my favorite cheese, pasta, and sauce that I can't get in the states. I also bought a new sim card for my french cell phone since my old one expired. Around 5:30 to go back to the house, and stopped by a bakery so I could get some baguettes. We ate a little bit at the house, picked up some stuff and, we left to go pick up Melanie's mom from work. Last night her car got broken into and I'm pretty sure I heard the sound of shattered glass in the middle of the night. And it wasn't even her car, she was borrowing it from her boss I think. Then we went to Melanie's brother's house to visit. Melanie has the cutest niece I've pretty much ever seen. She's 2 and absolutely adorable. I think we might even be baby-sitting her and her 2 older siblings tomorrow or thursday. We came home and had leftovers from yesterday, and I had to say goodbye to Melanie's mom because she's leaving for a trip to the south tomorrow. Then we watched a french romantic comedy, which I really liked.

No comments:

Post a Comment